Go down under and convert your content in Australia

Reach 79% of Australian mobile users with a Globway carrier billing connection to 16 million Telstra users and 9.5 million Optus users. Want to reach the remaining 21% of the market? You can do this with our SMS-billing-connection for Vodafone.

Australia stands for 23 years of uniterrupted economic growth. Doing business in Australia is very similar to doing business in the UK. 98% of the Australian people have internet access and 68% of them puchase online. With Globway you can reach them all. Go down under and convert your content in this great country.

Digital content can be billed as one-off and subscription services. Feel free to contact us for more information about this connection. Check the productsheets with pricepoints and kickbacks here.

This entry was posted in News, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.